Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ninjas!

My new purchase with its cool new case
We are bad ass ninjas
J, Jen and Courtney
Kickin butt and takin names!

Today Jason's sister, Jen, got into a car accident. Denver got between 8-12in of snow last night but the roads were clear this morning. Some guy ran a red light and hit her driver's side. We met her and Jason's parents for lunch. Before we met up with them, Courtney, J and I went to Best Buy and I couldn't resist buying the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 25th anniversary set. Which, by the way, there is NO WAY that it's been 25 years since that movie came out. I'm not sure how they came up with 25 years. Anyway, it had some special gifts with it that you can see in the photos. We just thought it was hilarious! We are ninjas!! I'm pretty sure that me reliving my childhood made J's parents think we were silly but oh well! Laugh along with us!! And check out the pictures of my accident. I typed it before I did my post about JB so when I posted it today it posted before the last post. I love you guys! Have to work tonight. This week is DRAGGING!!!! I wish it were Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol my brother was obsessed with the TMNT! He had the movies, the toys, pajamas, everything!

    Turtle Power!

    ReplyDelete