Monday, March 22, 2010

Golfing

Cort. Not exactly sure what kind of swing he's attempting here...
Jason and Courtney. That is Kathy's job. Not sure if she's in the photo but she drives the beer/snack cart around the golf course. I could totally do that!!!
Cort and I. Always laughing!
Jason taking a swing in the most beautiful environment that I've ever golfed in!!!
Ace Ventura? Anyone?
Courtney and J. Have to laugh about this one because Cort's head is in it and he was making it very difficult to get a photo.
J helping Cort out on his technique. Let's see if it worked ;) (He was a little upset that I did better than him but he hasn't golfed in 10 years. I golf once every year.)
Love this photo. I think this is the 3rd or 4th hole of 18 at Arrowhead. Maybe hard to tell in this photo but that's downtown Denver in the background.

Again, thank you Kathy!! Jason's mom, Kathy, works at Arrowhead golf course and got us all in on family discounts. Green fees at this time of year are normally $80. We golfed for $25. This included snacks and dinner. This place is amazing! The views are spectacular! Anyone that wants to golf...we have to golf here someday!!! Of course, we laughed all day long. Cort was struggling to remember how to golf since it had been awhile. I got it after a short time and he was frustrated that I was doing better than him (even brought it up at dinner with his parents about how I made him look bad). Of course, when we say I did better than him, it's not really a compliment, just so we're all on the same page. It was starting to really cool off toward the end of the day. The next day we got 7 in of snow in Denver (NONE in Bailey). I unfortunately had to go to work after all this fun but I survived, as always. I am having the best time of my life right now! I love these guys! We just have the best time all the time, whether doing something or nothing and we all look out for each other. We're a bit of a misfit group of people but I think that's why we get along so well. I'm moving in with Courtney for a few months starting tomorrow so it may be awhile before I post again. That's why I wanted to get this all done now. I love all of you that take the time to stay in touch with me through my blog. Thanks for supporting me through the tough times! Glad to be seeing some happy times though too!! Love you all!!! Have a great week!! Mine will be busy but full of smiles and laughter.
Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment