Monday, March 1, 2010

My Creating

Doesn't that make you happy. It makes me happy just to look at it!
Chrissy got me this palette paper when I was little from Dick Blick. I still have it and now it's getting used!
It's a start. Not sure where its going but I'll find that out later. (Birthday idea: easel)
Nothing is glued down except the crayons. They are definitely going in. Slowly but surely!
My desk is a disaster but at least it's getting used again. And I met some boys that are going to move it for me. (It's very heavy!!!)

Haha! I see where you're going with that Chrissy but still, you just pick stuff up like that and I think about doing it and never do. Although that's what this post is about. I actually started working on my printer's tray and painted a little. So there! And the skiing was wonderful! Happy Monday! Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment