Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My best friend JB

He's great with Haven
He's hilarious. He laughs at me and I laugh at him and we laugh together.
He's so great with the kids.
Here he is on Oprah
I worked all night and was trying to sleep and he took photos of me sleeping and him messing with me while I was sleeping. So sleepy!!! Then he made up for it by giving me a hug. Love you!

I want you guys to meet my famous friend Jason Brown (he also goes by J or JB so if you guys see me refer to him that way, it's all him). This is Courtney's boyfriend and Cort's best friend and now my best friend. He's the guy that introduced me to Cort and I love him for that. He is one of the greatest people that I've ever known. He's funny, loving, generous, passionate, loyal and I know that he'd stick up for me (and any of his other friends) under any condition and he gives the best bear hugs ever! He became addicted to heroin a few years back. He got worse from feelings of guilt after the Columbine shooters named him as one of the bullies that led them to shoot up the school in 1999. J went on intervention at the end of 2008 and it aired during the summer of 2009. He's been clean now for 2 years and I am so proud of him. He went to Florida and became a dive instructor like he wanted and has been doing that up until this past winter when he came home to stay with his parents after a bad break up. He planned to go back to Florida eventually until he met and fell in love with my best friend Courtney. If you guys get a chance, you should really watch his Intervention episode. I posted the links below. It's really good. His parents are great. I've not met his dad in person yet but Kathy is just wonderful. They are the ones that live on the golf course and have the hot tub where we hang out some weekends. Watch when you get a chance. After Intervention he's gone on Oprah to talk about his recovery and he's also been on The Doctors. He has so many supportive fans and is working with A&E to answer questions that his fans are asking. If you become a fan of Intervention on Facebook you can see comments and questions people have about him and other people that were on Intervention. He's sober, happy and healthy now and I'm so grateful that he's in my life!!! Love you JB!! You're like a brother to me and I'd do anything for you always!!


Jason on Oprah


No comments:

Post a Comment