Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tonight


I had the chance to go to work tonight but I wanted to take a day to recover a little. I did work last night and just felt shredded when I woke up today. I was exhausted heading straight back to work after driving across the country. Then this morning we took the car to get an estimate. Hopefully that will all be taken care of shortly, like it never happened. =) It has been a beautiful night. I got a great pic of the sunset (are you guys tired of sunset pictures from my deck yet). I wish I could capture how it really looked outside. The air was glowing pink. It was beautiful. I am now going to take it easy tonight, gat a good night's sleep and enjoy my day off tomorrow with Jeremy.

1 comment:

  1. There can NEVER be too many sunset photos from your deck! Keep 'em coming. {I'm wearing my St. Anthony's shirt today:)-Thanks!}

    ReplyDelete