Monday, August 10, 2009

Camping!! Reprise!

We had time to take photos of each other taking photos
The boys played some frisbee
Bryan worked on his hiking stick
Family photo
Hanging around the fire
Liz got some friendship bracelet work done while some of us were preparing dinner.
Roasting dogs
Getting dinner ready
Please give me a hot dog...I guess I'll take pets.
Hot dog!?!?

So once we got everything set up we were able to enjoy the beauty of the evening. Even though it rained off and on, we had a great time around the fire, roasting dogs and mallows, and loving being outside. Jeremy and I were in the tent by 10. I'm not sure what time everyone else went to bed but I think it was around that time too. I'll talk about the morning we all had in my next post. It was a little cold and we were a little crabby. These pics were taken when we were enjoying what camping is all about. We were having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment