Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday









Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Friday! I went to the Depeche Mode concert at Red Rocks last night. It was a very good time and a great concert. I was a little disappointed in their choice of final encore song but it was still a great concert (I mean really, who does a monster ballad as their final song? It's depressing). I will have photos for you as soon as I get my camera back from their lost and found (Haha, I can laugh now that I know I'll get my camera back). So I'm going to share some photos of flowers that I took from the deck in the few days before. Enjoy! Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous...at least I know where my camera is though :) Love you. Can't wait to see your picks. I love Depeche Mode...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I LOVE your flower photos! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete