Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Thursday

Wow! I can't believe it's been a week since the divorce was finalized! I meant to post sooner but obviously that didn't happen ;) I've had a very busy week! Last Thursday was 91 days from when we filed meaning it's done! I'm officially a divorcee ;) I had Jason's sister, Jen, cut my hair then we had a few beers to celebrate and hung out for a bit. The apartment was empty when I got home which was perfect. I had a bottle of champagne that I'd been saving to celebrate that day and the plan had been to do it alone before I met all my crazy friends. I still wanted to pop it alone to celebrate my freedom, my happiness and my being good with myself and being on my own. Courtney and Jason got home shortly after I drank my celebratory glass of champagne and they wanted to celebrate with me so that's what we did. The three of us just hung out at the apartment and got silly and it was the perfect celebration night. These photos are from the first day of the rest of my life! It's going to be a good one!


To me! To a happier, better life!
Feet on the ground, wind at my back, sun always upon me (Cort's toast)
I'm so happy! (This is after the crazy kids got home)
Don't know what's happening here but it cracks me up!
To the rest of my life......

On a side note: Jason is having surgery on his back today so say a prayer or send good vibes or whatever you do in his direction. It's hard to watch him be in pain every day and not be able to help! Thank you everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment