Monday, May 3, 2010

Bad Awful Day

Do you guys remember the book Grover's Bad Awful Day? Things kept going wrong and going wrong until he cried at school because his mom put strawberry jelly on his sandwich instead of grape. That's how I feel right now. I'm about to go to bed so I'm at the end of Sarah's bad awful day thank goodness but everything that happened today are things that will still be there for me to deal with tomorrow. Courtney and Jason just got on my last nerve today. Long story but let's just say they don't tend to think about other people when they make decisions. Cort and I made the best of it and we went to a nice dinner which was the best part of my day. I was serenaded by an opera singer for my birthday. It was great! Then I tried to get some sleep last night since Cort was sleeping and the cats were just awful all night. They kept me up pretty much all night. Then this morning Cort and I grabbed breakfast before he had to go to work and my car is making a bad noise. If it's what I think it is, it's not going to be cheap to get fixed. On top of that I'm worried about the house selling, I'm worried about money (as I always am), and I have mail coming to me threatening to report me to collections on a meter violation that I didn't receive on a car that no longer belongs to me but is still registered in my name (don't even get me started). So the wrong flavor of jelly is lurking around the corner to push me over the edge. I know things will look a little better after I get some sleep but I can already tell it's going to be a long week. Send me some good vibes this week!!!!

This is just something that made me happy and it still makes me smile when I look at it. Everyone contributed and this just kept building over the whole month of April. I had to take a picture of it before I erased it to put up May. I have a few pics from my birthday to share the next time I post, I just had to get all that off my chest! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. We love you, Sarah! I'm sorry you are having a bad day/bad time. I wish I had something witty to say, but unfortunately, I don't have that gene. But we do love you and we will send you good vibes for the rest of the week !
    Love Chrissy

    ReplyDelete