Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Willme!!!

Getting ready to go to bed but I wanted to let everyone know that things are still going well. Things are starting to settle and I am beginning to feel at home here. I love this place!!!!! I also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLME!!! I can't believe that you are 15 today!!!!!! I suddenly feel older than I did yesterday! I love that are a night owl. I love how grown up and smart you are. I love your sense of humor. I love you!!!! (Gift is on its way, I know that's what is really important to you;)) Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great year! Can't wait to see you in July! I hope everyone is having a lovely week! Tonight's my last night of work, it's my Friday! Tomorrow I will post photos of the move. Happy Tuesday!

Such a sweet little gentleman

So cute!

Happy birthday!! Love Aunt Sari! Have a great one!!!

1 comment: