Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Tradition (or trap?)

The chocolate fountain was the newly added tradition this year. Thank you Patricia! After we looked at the pictures though we started to wonder if it was just a trap to get pictures of us shoving food in our faces in a new and interesting way. You be the judge. I vote trap. You all know I can't keep food off my clothes. I don't even know what I was thinking going near that thing with a white sweater on!!!! I got chocolate on three different shirts!!! Ha!

Getting it started
I made a fountain faux pas. Apparently you're not supposed to stick your hand in the chocolate. This was not covered in the inservice! Jakey said he figured that was an unspoken rule. Look who you're talking to. ;)

Chrissy: caught!
Bryan:caught!
Me:caught again!! I couldn't stay away even after I was banned for my prior offense!
Kate:caught!

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM... I have a Sephra fountain that I rent out for parties. Only once so far, but it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete