Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home-Part 1

Lindsay makes the best margaritas!
I always eat the best food when I'm with these two!
You guys are the greatest couple! I love you!
Lindsay and I in front of the bean in Millennium Park (you're so beautiful, Lindsay!)
A cool reflection of the city in the bean (and if you look real hard, you can see Lindsay and I too)
Us in Millennium Park

I went home last Wednesday to spend time with some friends and my family for Easter. Wednesday through Saturday I spent with my best good friends Lindsay and David. They are so much fun and I love to spend time with them. These photos are all from my stay with them in Chicago. I love you guys!! Let's do it again sooner this time! And you're ALWAYS welcome in Denver whenever you can find time and money for a trip.

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of fun with you here Sarah. I can't wait to spend more time with you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete