Thursday, April 15, 2010

Laughter and Third Shifters

I love you guys! I was just thinking...how do we not have more pictures of all of us laughing from other holidays? That's all we do! So from now on I want to capture as much of that as I can. I think we did pretty good this year. Lots of laughing caught on camera! (Sorry so many in one post but I really need to go to bed and there were just too many to choose from!!)
This one cracks me up! God knows what Dad's doing but I'm sure that's what everyone is laughing at and judging by Patricia's face, it has something to do with her fountain.


Haha!! Jake and I laugh at this thing at least a couple of times a year!!
It's just funny. I'm literally laughing right now.

Jake said: Look! Dad's outside. Point at him and laugh
I actually got Dad to laugh hence the smile in the picture. I love it!

So Jake and my conversation went something like this(10 am):
Jake: Sarah, when is it acceptable for a third shifter to start drinking beer?
Me: Well, it depends on the day and the situation. I find myself wanting beer at the strangest times. Why? Do you want a beer?
Jake: Yeah.
Me: Well, I'll have one if you do.
Jake: Ok
Then we needed to take ridiculous pictures of us enjoying our 10 am third shifter beers. Patricia even got in on the action a bit later. Ahh, third shift...



1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pictures! I wondered where you went?! It was a great time-definitely had by all! Can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete