Sunday, June 20, 2010

Family #2

Today I have assorted photos from some of our trips to visit Tom and Pauly since I will be getting to do so very very soon. I've got some great photos of us! Love you guys! Can't wait to see y'all ;) And Happy Father's Day to all dads. I spent the day with Cort and Connor at Cort's parents' house. We had a good day grilling and enjoying the lovely day. Sorry I didn't take any photos. Cort's family is still not really used to me taking tons of pictures and I just met two more of his siblings so I was keeping it laid back. Enjoy! More family photos to come.

Ha, ha! Us in Florida with Uncle Tom and Amelia. Check out the clothes!
This one cracks me up!! We are both like...'really mom? do we really have to pose in front of the big cannon?'
Georgia visit when Jake and I were in high school
Florida visit. We look thrilled!
Georgia visit

Georgia visit at some waterfall you can hike up. Can't remember the name of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment