Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday Night

We took literally tons of funny face pictures at the bar. We were laughing so hard!! Everyone probably thought we were crazy...oh well!
Courtney
Me
Me and Courtney
Boy make me frown...that's all I'm gonna say
Home Slice

Last night after Jake and Patricia left, Courtney and I decided to hang out in the mountains for the evening. We went to the Little Bear, a bar in Evergreen that's known for having live bands. The band we saw was Home Slice. A local 9 piece band that had horns and saxomophones. We had too much fun as the pictures show. It continued to snow so we headed home pretty early, 10 or so and proceeded to finish off almost all the liquor in my house ;) Unfortunately I woke up around 9 this morning and have been playing Guitar Hero and messing around on the internet instead of laying down to take a nap. I have to work tonight...oh, well. It won't be the first time I've gone to work sleep deprived! Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment