Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jake and Patricia

Snow, snow, snow!! Can't wait to ski this week!
A little Guitar Hero
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!


Jake and Patricia got here in the early morning hours on Friday morning. They drove through some crappy weather so the drive was longer and they were super tired when they got here but we visited a little while they wound down. Friday we got a slow start but we hung out, visited, watched Anchorman (you ate a whole wheel of cheese!? I'm not even mad! That's amazing!) and hooked up the TV they brought me so I can play Wii now (Yay!!). We made some delicious tuna steaks. Changed up the recipe a bit since some of my food has grown legs and walked away without my knowledge ;). It actually tasted better and I think I'm going to make it that way always now. Courtney drove up to my house to have dinner with us and preparty a little. Then we drove into Denver (in the snow). The concert was at the Fillmore and it was great. We had a blast. We went out for one beer afterwards but since we were all tired and it was still snowing, we headed back up to the house. We had some more drinks and played some Guitar Hero. Very fun. Then Saturday morning we got breakfast at the Cutthroat Cafe, watched a movie and I made cookies because patricia was having a sweet craving. They turned out funny as they always do despite my attempts to fix them but they tasted fine ;). Jake and Patricia left later that afternoon around four to drive across the midwest in the snow yet again. It was such a blast! I only wish they could have stayed longer!!! I love to hang out with them and we always have fun and laugh a lot when we are together. Miss you guys already Jakey and Patricia!! Glad you made it home safe and can't wait to do it again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment