Sunday, October 18, 2009

Spa day

My pretty toenails (an my crazy toes)
Downtown Denver. It has been a beautiful weekend!
Me
Jeremy, Tanaia and Heather (and Jordan in the back)
Heather, Tanaia, me and Megan

Saturday Jeremy and I met Tanaia to have a spa day. We started out with a massage and I can honesty tell you I will never do that again. I am so sore today. My shoulder and neck feel like I did 30 minutes of weight training instead of having a relaxing massage. My therapist told me I needed to do it more often because my neck and back are extremely tight but I am not sure that I'm sold considering how I feel today. After the massage, Tanaia and I got pedicures. My feet felt so good...then I put heels on and went out and gave myself blisters...oh well! My toes still look great! We met up with some of Jeremy's coworkers for a birthday party and had a little too much fun. Today, Jeremy and Tanaia and some other people from work went to kayak a river and I was feeling like I was hit by a truck so I stayed home and watched football and got some relaxation. I feel a little better. Hoping I feel much better by Tuesday for my first day shift. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment