Friday, October 2, 2009

Incognito

Okay, I had to get these photos from my friend before I could post them. I can say that I don't remember laughing harder than I did this morning. Tanaia (the other girl in the photo) went to town with Greg, Pauilie's uncle, to pick up the rafts. At the gas station she found these fake mustaches. They lost their sticky very easily but it was still hilarious. I was still a little tipsy. This was the morning after I had stayed up talking around the campfire until 7am. Then I hopped in the tent to sleep for two hours before a full day rafting on the river. Here's one of the funniest things that happened all weekend.


Hahaha!!! I hope everyone gets as much of a laugh as I did. I am still laughing out loud every time I see these! Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend everyone. Today is Sunday for me, back to work tomorrow, only two more weeks of nights!

1 comment: