Monday, September 20, 2010

Concert Weekend

Russ, my coworker and I have become concert buddies. Saturday we went to Big Gig which had tons of great bands. Smashing Pumpkins headlined and they were amazing, of course! The other bands were Darling Thieves (which used to be I Hate Kate but Kate sued them and they had to change it), Anberlin, Tickle Me Pink, Flobots and Chevelle which were awesome! It was a beautiful day, perfect for an outdoor concert until the sun went down. Then we froze but we still had a blast! Sunday was Zac Brown Band and they were AMAZING! I'll post photos from that tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the bands to start.
The sun was beating down right in our eyes
Playing with my camera
Playing with my phone looking up football stats ;)
Concert buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment