Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

I love this pic. It's so cute!
The kids getting ready to open presents.
The Tryon family through my foggy lens
Lovely Bienemann girls
Love my brother and sisters!!! Merry Christmas!

I came home for Christmas and had a lot of fun celebrating with my family. I love you guys so much and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Thanks for being there when things are hard to listen to me bitch, take care of me and most importantly make me laugh. I don't know what I would have done these last couple of months without you. You are all so important to me and I think about you all every day! Grateful does not express the depth of how thankful I am for all of you. I hope this new year and decade brings all of us everything that makes us happy. If not, at least I hope for many more Christmases spent together. I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment