Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Birthday!!

I will post more of my Easter photos soon but I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes!! They were all very much appreciated!! Thank you so much and I love you all!! A group of us went to a Rockies game on my birthday and we had a lot of fun. It was really nice to see Pat and Gena from the hospital where I used to work and hang out with some of my good friends from my current place of employment. Here are a few photos from May 1st 2011. It was cloudy and about 45 degrees. We still had a great time.

Me with my friend Erika and Eric in the background with my gloves on.
Kim, Pat and I
Erika is such a fun person!! She is from Michigan and did a travel assignment at my hospital right when I started and again for the last 3 months.
Besties!!!!
Gena got me a ridiculously awesome cupcake for my birthday. When I got home from the game I blew out the candle with a wish I sure hope comes true! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy cupcake! Hope your wish comes true :)
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete