Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi everyone

Hi everyone!!!! Just wanted to do a quick post since it has been too long since my last one. My trip home was very good. It was awesome to just relax and hang out with family. I had a great time. Unfortunately, it was much harder to come back to Denver this time than it ever has been. I have been very busy with work and everything else but I am homesick and missing Ryan and everyone else like crazy. I haven't taken any new photos and I don't have any from home either so here is a couple good ones from a little while ago. First ski trip of the season in mid November. Megan is a friend that I used to work with at St. Anthony's.

Us midwestern girls living it up in the mountains!
Megan and I after an epic first day. We skied until they shut down the lifts it was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment