Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting in the Spirit

It is almost Christmas!! Being so far away from all of my family makes it hard sometimes to get into the holiday spirit but I am doing my best! The house is decorated, the shopping is done, the carols are playing on the stereo, and I am baking for my coworkers...and missing my family like crazy!!!!!! I will see you all in 3 days and I can not wait!!!!! Here are a few photos of my Christmas preparations. Thinking of you all!! Merry Christmas!!!!!



The reason for the season! This is set up in a great spot right inside the door in the morning sun.
Preparing to bake
All my favorite things...with nuts, thank you very much!!!!
"The stocking were hung by the chimney with care..."
And Minnie is like a little kid!! She just could not wait until Christmas morning!!!!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you too, although I wish we could spend more time at home this year. Love you and have a safe trip! (Enjoy the nuts too:)

    ReplyDelete