Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday

Sorry it's been forever since I've posted. Here's what my last week has consisted of: Go to work 7 pm, work for 12 hours, go home sleep for 5-6 hours, drag my butt out of bed at 5 pm (I like to get up at 4), rush to get ready and go back to work (which is where I am now). Tonight is day 6 of 7. I have only, one other time, worked 7 12 hour nights in a row. This week is kicking my butt. However, I have vacation coming up. We are leaving Friday morning after I get off work. Jeremy will pick me up from the hospital and off we go for two weeks of not worrying about anything and relaxing when I want to (which will be at least the first 2-3 days and scattered days in between, the rest of which we'll be hiking, kayaking, camping and who knows what else). It's getting to the point where I'm starting to act a little goofy and maybe snap a little easier. Jeremy said he would also be glad when my stretch is over ;) Tomorrow is going to be the most hectic day. I have to get a haircut. My hair is just crazy long in the back and looks a little silly (even though everyone has complimented me on my hair more this week than when I first got it cut). So that is scheduled for 4 pm. We also need to get groceries before we leave (snacks, magazines and non perishables that we'll use when we get there...oh yeah, and shampoo). I haven't packed either. So I will get home tomorrow about 8-8:30 am. Hopefully, (unlike the last 2 days) I will go right to sleep when I lay down so I will be somewhat rested when I get up around 2 pm. Tomorrow night will, of course, be the longest because I am so looking forward to not be coming back the next night, a luxury I haven't had I quite a few days! Plus I will get to sleep the whole drive if I want to, which is about 7-8 hours. I haven't had that much sleep in at least 7 days!! So, anyway, I do have a few more post ideas before we leave, hopefully I can get them up despite my busy schedule.

My lilac bush FINALLY bloomed!!!! I took pics today but was rushing out the door to get to work on time and couldn't post them. That will be for tomorrow. I also want you guys to see a picture of my month of July calender. You will laugh! I have so much planned. More to come tomorrow then I'm off the grid for two whole weeks...bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 7x12's in a row-Butch gets cranky working 4 in a row-I can't imagine! Sweet 16 party today and then nothing for 3 days. Yay! Love you-take care and don't worry if you can't post. Have a Super relaxing vacation! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete